Creating The Perfect Outside
Your roof is the largest feature on the outside of your home – without being well maintained this can have serious effects on the interior of your house, as well as the outside. It even pays off to have an attractive build as it improves the look of your house and can change it into something much different.
So what type of roof can do it best?
The installation of a flat roof can transform your home from being drab and boring, to the most exciting house on the block.
Flat Roof Options:
- Alwitra single ply membrane – The ultimate system in flat roofing
- Firestone – A one piece flat roofing system
- Tectofin RV – Acrylic synthetic rubber method
- Fibre Glass – No leaks, no rotting and non slip
- Liquid Rubber – For a seamless waterproof membrane
- Rubberbond – Lasts up to 50 years
- Asphalt – Continuous waterproof covering
- Anderson torch-on – High performance approved layers
- High performance Built Up Felt – 180 and 250 polyester
- Standard Built Up Felt – the 3B 747 system
Our target is to provide you with the best possible flat roofing solutions which will both enhance the look of your home, and protect it from the elements.